CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Lately....

I have had a headache for 3 days now. I think it is stress or tension. It just won't go away. My neck is sore. I am ready to go home. Just something about being in your own house and getting back into the routine (which I don't have right now). I am excited about hanging at my sis's house for a day. I get to see her about 1-2 times a year. I would love to live closer to her so we could do more stuff together, Just don't tell her. She might get a big head. :-)

Tomorrow, the last Harry Potter book comes out and I will not be home to get it. I think I might need to make a Wal-Mart run before I head back to FL. I love Harry Potter. I would not say that I am the biggest fan, but I do like it. I actually read those books. Not into many other books. Well, nothing else comes to mind, so later.

1 comments:

Brandy said...

I have been waiting since this July post for you to update your blog. You really need to get back at it!